My spanking new Antik Curvo bag!

1. I said I would buy tis yesterday and I did! Popped into Prada tis afternoon and the rest is history! :yahoo:

The color is seriously amazing, and the leather is soooooo soft.. me likey likey!

I can't wait to use it.. :love:

DSC06015.jpg DSC06016.jpg
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!! Its tdf!!

3. What a gorgeous color- I just wrote about it on the main site- soooo beautiful!!!!!!! Congrats!!! :flowers:

4. Wow, its totally beautiful! The colour of it is TDF! Congrats!
    xxxRosexxx

5. I love it! Congrats to you!

6. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Does that fit on the shoulder?

7. yup, this one does fit perfectly on your shoulder, that's the main reason why I chose this model. the other one (seen on madonna) is meant to be worn slung over ur shoulder across your body like a messenger bag.. both are gorgeous, but I prefer tis one!

8. Gorgeous! I would love to get at least one of the Miu Miu bags from the Fall 2006 collection, but the regular prices are way over my limit! So I'll just admire everyone else's pics.

9. Wow that is such a nice bag. I really like the new Prada and Miu Miu bags for fall.

10. This is STUNNING!!!!:nuts: Congrats!!!:love:

11. Congratulations!!

12. I love this range, and your bag is gorgeous!

13. i so love this bag. you must post pictures wearing it, please.

14. Ooh-la-la! That is GORGEOUS! I love that whole Prada line and I'm so glad to see someone buy one! You must still be on cloud nine! :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

15. Yup I am! Finally used it for the 1st time today and I luv it! :tender:

Will see if I can take a pic wearing it and post it up here.