My SO's family spoiled me this Christmas!

1. So I usually try to split my time over the holidays with my family and my SO's family. His mom is very much into Designer items and owns some beautiful items.

I drove over on Christmas day and after all the extended family left, my SO's mom brought out my gift. A Nova Check Umbrella! I was excited--and I was NOT expecting it! Then the day after Christmas we were just sitting around and she brought out one of her crossbody bags...and straight up gave it to me because she didn't want it anymore.

I thought she was joking...but when we were getting ready to leave, she handed it to me and said, "You're not going to forget this are you?" And put it in the bag with my umbrella.

My SO jokingly said, "No wonder you drive over wonder! You walk away with designer something every time you visit."

I wanted to share, I'm so excited and I feel so blessed and spoiled.
    tpf_burberry.jpg tpf_burberry2.jpg
  2. Lucky girl!! Very Nice!! Enjoy!
  3. That's so nice of her! :smile:
  4. how sweet! congrats!!
  5. Congrats!!!
  6. Aww, how sweet of her!
    Congratulations and enjoy :smile:!
  7. How lucky you are. She's very sweet. Congrats!
  8. It sounds like you and your SO's mother have a really lovely relationship. Congrats on that, and on your new goodies!
  9. What a wonderful story!
  10. That was incredibly sweet of her. Congrats.
  11. Lucky girl, indeed. The bag looks to be in great condition still.

12. It is! She keeps her bags in their dust bags when she doesn't use them. She takes great care with her items.
  13. its good to hear good stories about in laws :smile:
  14. it's always heartwarming to hear such stories :smile:
    congrats girl! you've found a gem that comes with a great family!
  15. very nice indeed