My Sophia is here!

Wowsers! Love the color of this bag... and the contrast pink is fantabulous!! Do you mind if I use the photos for the leather variations reference thread?

Cristina, congrats. You look great with it. Enjoy. =)
I love....love cats. How old is yours?

:nuts: !!!!!!! The color rocks! The pictures don't do the beautiful green color any justice. It's a great size. When I was transferring my stuff from my LV to this bag, I tried to evenly distribute between sections :P Just trying to stay organized! ;) And the shoulder strap is beyond comfortable.

Excuse the kitty in the pictures, she loves to be the center of attention ;)

View attachment 96124 View attachment 96125 View attachment 96126

Wowsers! Love the color of this bag... and the contrast pink is fantabulous!! Do you mind if I use the photos for the leather variations reference thread?

Not at all, have at it. I can take additional pictures if you'd like :smile:

bag.lover - I have two kitties, both from the same litter. They're 4 years old. One (named Fat Mike) is male, the other (named El Jefe) is female. I adopted them from a pet rescue shelter when they were 4 months old :smile:

Okay, so I've officially become an MJ addict! I'm secretly wishing for a Blake for Christmas and constantly looking on eBay for a well-priced one to pop up :graucho:

^ Hope you will be able to find a Blake for Christmas. Which color would you like to get?

Very cute names Cristina. It's nice to be able to adopt kitties from the same litter. =)