Proenza Schouler

My smokin PS1 in Smoke

insuelin Posted By insuelin Posted Jun 19, 2013

1. She(he?)'s so pretty...congrats!!!

2. Gorgeous! :heart: Congrats!

3. that cracked me up! :smile: it's true - this bag could go either way!

4. Love the bag, but I don't really like the redesigned dust bag.

5. Same here! I don't like the font and the white colour.

Insuelin, your bag looks gorgeous though! Congrats! We are bag twins.

6. Congrats. Finally you got one. I love mine and you will enjoy it too. Smoke is a beautiful color. I get a lot of compliments on mine.

7. Love it! Been thinking about getting either this or midnight

8. I've just ordered large PS1 smoke too!

Originally I purchased medium in Saddle but didn't like the size. (i am 165cm tall)so I returned it and am getting another. It happens when you buy something online. :sad:

by the way, I think Smoke goes better with suites (i am a corporate girl) and Saddle goes better with casual outfits.

9. Congrats! That's a great bag in a beautiful shade. :smile:

I agree with the poster above though, I like the previous black dust bag better.

10. i've just received large smoke and noticed that the brand name tag/stamping has only one space between "Proenza" and "Schouler". i mean... yours has huge spaces between two. Is something wrong with my ps1?

11. Congrats on your PS1!! :biggrin: I think PS said they hired a designer to update the marketing etc and one thing they did was to put more space between "Proenza" and "Schouler". The smaller space is the classic writing, the new is introduced for fall together with the new lining. I'm not sure which I like best..

12. Yay bag twins! It is soooo pretty. Smoke is such an excellent color

13. very pretty! i recently purchased a large smoke as well n found it has the new lining and engravings... thinner shoulder strap too? how is yours holding up? im wondering if i should return it and search for the older version of ps1... :nogood: