My Smoke Grey Miu Miu Bow Satchel arrived today - pics

1. Hi Ladies
    I am usually at Balenciaga section but i have been trying to explore other brands lately. :pI met with a good friend of mine (Suli) the other night and i saw her carrying this bag and i really liked it. :tup:I did some research and apparentely the Smoke Gray got sold out quickly.:nuts: I took the chance and called the Miu Miu boutique in NY and got really lucky.:yahoo: They had only one left and i ordered it yesterday and i just got it today.:yahoo: The bag is amazing and i love the color but i need some reassurance from Miu Miu experts. What do you think? I find the strap being too long on me (I am 5'3"). How about you? Can i hear some honest opinions from ladies who own this bag? Thanks. :heart:

IMG_3588 (2).JPG IMG_3589 (2).JPG IMG_3590 (2).JPG IMG_3592 (2).JPG IMG_3593 (2).JPG
  2. It's drop dead gorgeous!! I'm confused about the color name, though. Is it really gray, because the pictures look beige? Anyway, a true beauty and I'm jealous! :tup:

3. Modeling pics.:smile:

IMG_3594 (2).JPG IMG_3595 (2).JPG IMG_3586 (2).JPG
  4. The ones that look Beige could be because of the camera flash but it is a taupey Gray. Very unique color. The smoke grey is also called Fume and it is not the new one which is lighter.

5. One more question: :smile:Do you think i should sent it back and get this one instead? or just keep this one.:confused1: I can only exchange or get a store credit.:cursing:

img_0003%5b4%5d[2] (2).jpg
  6. I like the one you have (the Bow bag) much better. I think you already have the right one! :yes:

7. I like the bow bag better. There were a couple threads in the past talked about how to shorten the bow bag strap. There even have photos show you step by step how to shorten it. If I find those threads, I will post them.

I am a big Balenciaga and Prada fan. Looks like there are quite a few tPFers are in common. :yes:

8. congrats!! :biggrin:

9. hey girlie, fancy finding you over here! I just got my black bow bag yesterday - I'm looking for that thread on how to shorten the strap too. It's a cool bag, isn't it?! The short handles may take some getting used to.
    I LOVE the smoke gray - I gave up on finding that (I could only find the smoke gray) and went with the black.
    Can't wait to hear how you like it!

10. i totally love it! congrats! i've been meaning to get a bow bag one of these days. it looks soooo good on you!

11. The bow bag is cuter--stick with it! I'm thinking about getting one but I just can't figure out what color I should get. Congrats on the cute new bag!

12. Delish! Enjoy your beauty!

13. THIS is the color I like. I tried it on a few weeks ago, but at the time....I was looking for a different style that they didn't have. Congrats. Its looks great on you.

14. beautiful timeless bag!
    congrats and pls keep it

15. keep the bow!!! it looks really good on you. you'll love it more and more. i have the exact same one, and i love it very much.