my small collection.

1. here are some of them, i will try to take the rest some time soon, especially my chanels, some of them are stll in transit.
    collection 001.jpg collection 003.jpg collection 007.jpg todays haul 005.jpg collection 010.jpg
  2. FABULOUS GUCCIs, takeoutbox!:love: Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to see the rest. I saw your post about choosing the color for your first Kelly. Hope we'll see some Hermes in this thread real soon!:graucho:
  3. Love your gucci's! The first one is adorable!
  4. thanks, H_addict...i didn't realize my trhead was up, will post more pix tonight...holding the kelly for the first time at the boutique yesterday was very exciting. it is such a gorgeous bag :heart::heart::heart:
  5. Wonderful start :biggrin:
  6. I love that 4th gucci with the pink trim!! thanks for sharing.
  7. here are some more
    0114 003.jpg 0114 006.jpg 0114 045.jpg collection 002.jpg collection 006.jpg
  8. more to come some time soon.
    collection 005.jpg collection 008.jpg collection 009.jpg
  9. Nice. Can't wait to see the rest of the bags.
  10. not sure if i'm alllowed to post pix of non handbags, but here're some of my jewellery collection plus my favorite prada sport jacket.
    chanel belt 004.jpg chanel pearls 007.jpg collection 016.jpg collection 015.jpg collection 011.jpg
  11. Everything is GORGEOUS!:love: I love the way your CHANEL looks on you with what you have on!:tup: Great combo - fine pair of jeans, jacket/blazer with a nice bag!:love: Prada jacket is FAB too!:yes:
  12. VERY cute! girl, that's not a small collection! :drool: I especially like your Chanels & CB pochette!
  13. Love your collection and especially love your Chanel's:drool:
  14. Fantastic!
  15. Amazing collection - those Chanel pearls are fabulous!!