My small *but growing* collection!!

1. Here are the pictures that I've been dying to take for months! I found an old digital camera that I thought was a hunk of junk years ago (it still is, but I was young and not quite sure how to use it...now I do!). Enjoy my little collection---my babies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Medium Black Signature Ergo (my newest addition)

[​IMG]
    Watercolor Wristlet

[​IMG]
    Khaki Carly Demi

Also not pictured close up is my Hamptons Optic Mini Skinny and Tortoise Keyfob. My battery was running low and I was in a hurry :smile:

2. you have a cute collection! That ergo is sure growing on me! LOVE the turtle too!

3. Congrats I love my ergo it holds so much! Love all your goodies!!

4. You have a beautiful collection! I LOVE the khaki/saddle Carly!!!! Just got the medium, myself!!!!

5. Very nice collection! :yes:

6. aww such a cute collection love it you have great taste

7. Great collection so far. :smile: I look forward to seeing the amount of pictures grow..and grow..and grow..because it so will, we all know this. *L*

8. Nice collection! :tup: YAY Mr. Turtle! lol. Congrats on the new Ergo, it's gorgeous. :yahoo:

9. Very cute collection. Thanks for sharing.

10. Great collection so far!:tup:

11. Very cute collection.....so far.....:graucho:

12. Nice collection! :tup:

13. Great stuff! Keep them coming! :graucho:

14. Isn't that Ergo comfy!?!?!? You have a very pretty collection. Bet that new job will help it along!!

15. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I have to call the guy tomorrow to set up an interview.

Thanks for the compliments girls, I LOVE all my goodies! I've only been collecting since mid-April, so by this time next year who knows what I'll have!