My small *but growing* collection!!

1. Here are the pictures that I've been dying to take for months! I found an old digital camera that I thought was a hunk of junk years ago (it still is, but I was young and not quite sure how to use I do!). Enjoy my little collection---my babies!

Medium Black Signature Ergo (my newest addition)

Watercolor Wristlet

Khaki Carly Demi

Also not pictured close up is my Hamptons Optic Mini Skinny and Tortoise Keyfob. My battery was running low and I was in a hurry :smile:
  2. you have a cute collection! That ergo is sure growing on me! LOVE the turtle too!
  3. Congrats I love my ergo it holds so much! Love all your goodies!!
  4. You have a beautiful collection! I LOVE the khaki/saddle Carly!!!! Just got the medium, myself!!!!
  5. Very nice collection! :yes:
  6. aww such a cute collection love it you have great taste
  7. Great collection so far. :smile: I look forward to seeing the amount of pictures grow..and grow..and grow..because it so will, we all know this. *L*
  8. Nice collection! :tup: YAY Mr. Turtle! lol. Congrats on the new Ergo, it's gorgeous. :yahoo:
  9. Very cute collection. Thanks for sharing.
  10. Great collection so far!:tup:
  11. Very cute far.....:graucho:
  12. Nice collection! :tup:
  13. Great stuff! Keep them coming! :graucho:
  14. Isn't that Ergo comfy!?!?!? You have a very pretty collection. Bet that new job will help it along!!
  15. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I have to call the guy tomorrow to set up an interview.

Thanks for the compliments girls, I LOVE all my goodies! I've only been collecting since mid-April, so by this time next year who knows what I'll have!