My small but dearly loved collection

1. Hi everyone hope you enjoy viewing my collection. It's very small by dearly loved. I don't see many of you who have Brightons but that seems to be my addiction.
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
  2. :heart: :yahoo: :heart:
    6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG
  3. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG
  4. I like your collection its very different to anyone's else.. unique!!! I'm sure i'm gonna see so many more in the coming few months :graucho:

Thanks for sharing!!
  5. Great collection! Thanks for sharing!
  6. very unique!thanks for sharing!
  7. Lovely! And also, you have a theme going on, which very much describes your style and taste. If only I were the same...:hrmm: hehe
  8. Great Collection! Brighton Has Some Gorgeous Pieces. I'm Not Sure The Name Of The Bag....You Have Two Similar ~ The Two With The Heart Handles!!!!!!! I Love That Bag. I'm Trying To Remember When I First Saw It, 2001ish??? As I See Your Picture I Falling In Love All Over Again!!!!!! :smile:
  9. :yahoo: Thank you all for your kind words. :yahoo:

Bagluv, The bags with the large silver heart handles those are called
    :heart: Corazon.:heart:
  10. I have two Brightons! The red Chantilly (my FAVE) and the two-tone Keely. I LOVE THEM! I also have a small red Brighton wallet and at least 4-5 of their belts. :nuts:

You look like you've cleaned out a Brighton Boutique all on your own! I'm jealous! Funny thing, I used to think Brightons were pricey (until I started buying Prada and Gucci!). Now I'm thinking of all the Brightons I could have gotten with that high end bag money!:wtf:
  11. Cute, and not that small of a collection IMO!
  12. Wow, thanks for sharing!1 I had never heard of Brighton bags but now I can see trouble ahead for me!! They're lovely!
  13. Brightons are so uniquely made and the leather is fantastically wearable. Great collection!
  14. Lovely collection! Brighton is very popular in my town. I think its very pretty. I have a bit of Brighton jewelry and small accessories, mostly hair clips. I ebayed the only Brighton handbag I owned.
  15. Kymmie, I not very far from you I live in New Mexico.

:yahoo: I just bought two more Brightons:yahoo:I'll post pics once I get them.

Thank You to all who have taken a look at my babies.