My small Bal familytree...

1. My small Balfamily is celebrating the new "days" arrival:

with a nice familypic.

I had an emerald and rouille city as well as an ink work but they all had to leave. The first two colors and the work size just didn't do it for me.

Plan to add a naturel what the rest is concerned I'm not shure yet maybe french blue or bleu glacier, suggestions are welcome!

DSCN3603.jpg DSCN3601.jpg
  2. Awww, so cute ! looks like a colorful christmas tree !!! Hopefully, one of the leaves will blossom this spring with a natural ! :p
  3. LOL I love this idea!!!
  4. OMG .... whos been climbing trees then,:shocked:

When I clicked on the link and saw the pictures just went into a fit of laughter. Brilliant post.

The bags are really lovely love the the hobo a beautiful collection of Bal. bags
  5. How wonderful!!!
  6. Great pics.
  7. Where can I buy one of those "balenciaga tree" :yes: Very nice collection there catcat:rochard:
  8. That is just adorable! Now ya just need an apple! (bbag that is lol!)
  9. wow, great photos catcat, i'd love to see your neighbors faces (lol!!!) :roflmfao:
  10. Wow, I love the presentation! They look so lovely on the tree.:smile:
  11. Yes, yes. I want a B-bag tree, too! What a creative way to photograph them.
  12. What year is the caramel/tan one and what is the color? I love it!
  13. Now that's an idea...:yes:

aaallabama :roflmfao:
    worst would have been hubby coming home early...:sweatdrop:

your free to create your own, but that's the only thing that's free :p

It's a fall 06 camel (it does have the thickest leather of the 4)
  14. What an adorable display of your bags! They look great up there, but make sure they don't catch the eye of any squirrels... :p
  15. BEAUTIFUL!!!! :heart:

Your caramel city looks :drool: :drool: :drool: