MY Slim Legacy Stripe Wallet came and other goodies!

1. Pics tonight I SWEAR but I'm a work! But my first of 3 boxes of goodies came today! In this pack is 2 Legacy Tripe Slim wallets, the turtle keyfob AND The Signature Stripe Wristlet in Mahogany. First off I must say I was pleasantly surprised to unzip my new wristlet and see legacy lining! I didn't expect that at all! So cute! The turtle keyfob is ADORABLE and now I have my whole zoo! Turtle, toucan, lion and frog! Yay!

Now the wallets, WOW. They are GORGEOUS. Both of them the stripes lined up perfectly, colors and all. I love the style! The gold on the inside is so much fun!!!

Monday I should be getting a few sig stripe bags and later the new Legacy Shoulder in Whiskey! I have been a naughty girl! Thank god I'm an artist, I've been doing oodles of commissions to pay for this stuff! =P Photos here tonight!
  2. I can NOT wait to see pics!! This PCE has been both exciting and exhausting... so many new wonderful things... LOL

Girl, you really rocked it this time around! :smile:
  3. Wow! :nuts: It sounds like you got some good stuff! :tup: I'm glad that the quality was up to par as well. :yes: Can't wait for pics! :yahoo:
  4. Haha. I took my new wallet out for the first time just across the street to get lunch and I got 3 compliments on it in like 10 minutes haha. It's so big and bright it certainly makes a statement!
  5. Congrats on your new purchases! I ordered the new Legacy striped slim wallet today and hope to receive it sometime next week. Can't wait to see your pictures.
  6. I can't wait for the pic! Love that wallet!!
  7. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!
  8. can't wait to see that wallet!!!!
  9. Waiting patiently for pics...
  10. Not so patiently waiting for pics... :p
  11. Oh I just knew there would be photos!!!
  12. pics, pics, pics
    refresh, f5, refresh
    lol, can't wait to see em
  13. NOW FOR PICS! this is actually the one I'm NOT keeping but mine pretty much looks like this. ;) My husband still thinks the legacy lining looks like an ugly paint sampler lol! I LOVE IT!
    wallet1.jpg wallet4.jpg wallet5.jpg wallet3.jpg
  14. I ordered one yesterday! I can't wait and I love it!!
  15. :drool: