My Sister In Law insulted my new bag!

what is it with some people? I do not understand why anyone would say something like that, especially your SIL!
well, i guess just chalk it up to her being young and naive (and a litle jealous that you can afford great bags like that!!)

LOL how do you get "old lady" from a shiny bright red hobo? I dunno when I think old lady I think black and NOT shiny.

lol your SIL must have odd tastes in bags to call the Patent RED Ergo old ladyish.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! Man, I felt like smackin' her, hehe. I know she is not into fashion at all so maybe that had something to do with it. She is also young but I am only 4 years older than her and I would never say anything like that to anyone ever, even If I thought what they were wearing or carrying was hideous!

Of course my mother in law didnt like the purse either. I think they have trouble keeping comments to themselves.. you know how some in laws can be :rolleyes:

They also think I am totally crazy for spending money on purses so I try to hide it when I get something new in fear of a comment!

:bagslap: She deserves one of those and then a stern lecture on manners.:lecture: Really, she's just jealous because that purse is gorgeous and she's secretly coveting it. Carry it with pride!

Sounds like jealousy rages. It is a beautiful bag and I bet it looks fabulous on you, probably why she is jealous! What type of bags does she carry?? Rainbow Brite?