My sis is pregnant!

1. I'm going to be an aunt again in 9 months! My sister just found out that she's pregnant with her second child. We have a family brunch on Sundays, and my niece (who is almost 16 months) came in wearing an "I'm a big sister" t-shirt. My mom flipped, she loves being a grandma and can't wait for another grandchild. And I was surprised how excited my dad was; he loves being a grandpa, too. I got all teared up. How exciting! My sister is due right before her daughter's 2nd birthday.

Anyhow, just wanted to share the excitement! I think my sister and her husband are still in a bit of shock (just found out Friday), but are also very excited. I must admit to being a little bit jealous, since I've caught the baby bug but am not planning on having kids for a few more years. But I get to be there for my big sis and welcome another little one into the world. :yahoo:
  2. How sweet! Congrats!!:yahoo:
  3. Congratulations!!!
  4. congrats! I love being an auntie too. :yes:
  5. Thanks everyone.
  6. aw what great news! I may have to steal that tshirt idea when I get pg so that ds can announce the news to the granparents.
  7. That is so wonderful. What a huge blessing! I long for the day for baby #2!
  8. Congrats!!
  9. Congratulations!