My Silver Bling Blings arrived!

Don't think we've had Bling-Blings modeled on here, have we? I've browsed through the whole *Post pics* thread before (because it's so cool to see what everyone has!!), but I don't remember any pics.

Don't think we've had Bling-Blings modeled on here, have we? I've browsed through the whole *Post pics* thread before (because it's so cool to see what everyone has!!), but I don't remember any pics.

yeah I don't think I've seen them either, except on J. Aniston in the wedding shoe thread :P

I'd say an outfit pic is a must with these babies!!!

Congrats! Where did you go? WE WANT PICS! LOL :P

A few of us on here have the Blings. Kamilla has the silver I know for sure and I have the bronze ones. I think I posted pics in the thread?

I bought myself some more Bling recently so I'll post pics of those. :upsidedown:

But, until then, to the OP pics please. :woohoo:

Sorry guys, my computer is playing up so haven't even been able to get internet for 5 days and my camera is saying unable to connect each time...I WILL post pics ASAP! Getting a computer geek out here in 2 days to sort me out.

I wore them out for the first time last Saturday with a pale grey jersey wrap dress and was at the bar (classy bar in the afternoon so not many people there) ordering a drink a lady came up to me and commented on how amazing those shoes were! Yay! Don't you love those moments!

Sorry guys, my computer is playing up so haven't even been able to get internet for 5 days and my camera is saying unable to connect each time...I WILL post pics ASAP! Getting a computer geek out here in 2 days to sort me out.

I wore them out for the first time last Saturday with a pale grey jersey wrap dress and was at the bar (classy bar in the afternoon so not many people there) ordering a drink a lady came up to me and commented on how amazing those shoes were! Yay! Don't you love those moments!
Please stress to the computer geek that you have a CL emergency!:yes: