My Sienna Twiggy

1. Here are a couple pictures of my new sienna twiggy that I got on my BIRTHDAY! I ordered it from Diabro, birthday present to myself of course:heart: and it arrived on the 15th! I love this bag so much. The first picture is with flash and the second is without and the third one is of course me with a cheesy grin and my new purse:drool:.

70506 009.jpg 70506 010.jpg 705061.jpg
  2. [​IMG]

AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heaven!!! I love it!!! Congrats! :nuts: And Happy B'Day to you!!! :balloon:

3. YUMMY! Don't you just love Sienna??? Congrats!!!!

4. :party:Happy Birthday!!!!!!:party:

Your sienna twiggy is TDF!!!!!!! The color is so amazing and rich!!!:heart::heart::heart: The leather is incredible!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

5. Congrats! It's look great on you! I love the sienna twiggy. The color's gorgeous and the bag's perfect.

6. Happy Birthday!!! It's beautiful, I love it!!

7. Congrats! I really love this color and the dimension it has.

Enjoy!

8. Hi, all of the Sienna twiggys that I've seen are gorgeous - yours looks great on you! Congrats!

9. It looks fabulous on you!

10. COngrats! That leather looks fabulous!!!!!!

11. Sienna is gorgeous! congrats

12. Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. I love it. The leather is so soft and wonderful and the smell...I can't even begin to describe. This is my first "brand new" balenciaga. My previous two were used, and boy, a brand new one is very different and so... NEW! It fits great and I use both the shoulder strap and the handles. The third picture of me holding it best describes the color IRL. It's wonderful.

13. Beautifulll....Congrats....

14. Happy Birthday :balloon::drinkup:congrats and enjoy your new Twiggy.:yahoo:

15. Happy, happy birthday! Sienna looks GREAT on you! Congrats!