my SGH magenta!!

1. :yahoo:IT'S FINALLY HERE! :wlae:the color is so wonderful and goes with the silver so so well
    IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0237.jpg IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0239.jpg
  2. :yahoo:IT'S FINALLY HERE! :wlae:the color is so wonderful and goes with the silver so so well

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Oh wow she looks so amazing and vibrant!!! Congrats!
  4. Aahhhhh! I Love It!! Kim Just Called Me. I Was Supposed To Get Mine Today, But Somehow It Wasn't Sent - So I Won't Have It Until Tomorrow! I Am So Glad To See Yours - I Can Tell Already That I Am Going To Love It! Enjoy!
  5. OMGGGG you lucky thing!!!

I just called BalNY and they're gonna deliver one to me too!! But I ordered the RH one!

Yaynesss!! Hope it really comes!!! :smile:))
  6. Oh wow even bigger pics, I saw your other post! Congrats on your yummy sgh magenta!
  7. Wow, that is a very cool combination. I like it!
  8. Wow this color looks great with regular hardware or giant gold hardware or giant silver hardware!!!! Congratulations!!! It's a gorgeous bag!!! Will you give us some modeling pincs???
  9. That is a knock-out colour
  10. WOW...this color looks great against the silver...oh how I wish they made a silver RH!!
  11. congratulations nattt!! :biggrin: i love the bag, aren't you glad you waited??
  12. ack i realised i posted this twice, but i can't figure out how to delete this thread.. sorry mods!
  13. WHAAAOOOOo!!!!!!! LOVE THE COMBO!!!! COngrats!!! LOVE IT !! Lucky GAL!
  14. :nuts:
  15. Gorgeous colour and your leather looks really lovely, thick and soft and shiny!