My Seventies Satchel Surprise!

^there were two olga seventies satchels available at the neiman marcus in the bal harbor shops. both were white though and did not have the rolled leather handles only. here's a pic:

olga1.jpg

it was 60% off, so it came out to be about $720 iirc. it was gorgeous. you should get it, jackie!

^there were two olga seventies satchels available at the neiman marcus in the bal harbor shops. both were white though and did not have the rolled leather handles only. here's a pic:

olga1.jpg

it was 60% off, so it came out to be about $720 iirc. it was gorgeous. you should get it, jackie!

thats a great sale price! but im not really feelin' the olga satchel. i saw it at saks; its too small for me since i carry around so much stuff - between my ZC, MJ sunnies and my miss marc cosmetic bag, i'd have to go for the exact 70's satchel that melly has. now if i could only find that bag at that sale price! :wlae:

Oh wow, I'm just seeing this for the first time - she's beautiful, Melly! I love how you have such a great variety in your collection - how on earth do you decide which beautiful bag to carry?! :drool:

^^ I want to know that !! How do you ever decide they are all so great!! You have impeccable taste!! How do you do it?:heart::tup:Some of us couldn't coordinate a thing, like me!!

Thank you! Most of my outfits are fairly casual and neutral so I can just grab whatever bag I like/see at the moment. However, I do have a problem choosing when I dress up or actually put effort in to my appearance. I may change bags half a dozen times before I find just the right one. :rolleyes: So I guess I'm not really great at the whole coordinating thing.