My Seventies Satchel Surprise!

1. The past week has been really rough for me so my boyfriend decided to give me my birthday present early. I was so surprised and ecstatic to find out he bought me the Seventies Satchel in indigo. :yahoo:I have also included a few photos of my new black little Stam, white Deborah, and bordeaux Blake. Enjoy!

Seventies Satchel Sized.jpg Seventies Satchel Back Sized.jpg Seventies Satchel Side Sized.jpg Little Stam Sized.jpg Deborah Sized.jpg
  2. More pics...

Bordeaux Blake Sized.jpg New Bags Sized.jpg
  3. wow, you have some beautiful pieces, i wasn't a big fan of the seventies bag, but it's very nice usually when people shoe thwir collection, i'm really not impressed, but these are some nice selections
  4. Thank you? :confused1:
  5. wow! very nices colours and love the seventies bag!
  6. :confused1: HUH??? (Is that a compliment???)

Melly, Nice bags!!! You must have been a verrrry good girl!!! The seventies satchel is Cool! I have never seen it before. I also love the bordeaux Blake. I have had my eye on that one for a little bit.....
  7. i'm so sorry you had a rough week, but so glad you have someone who loves you so much and knows just how to make you smile... your bags are BEAUTIFUL, and i hope you have a wonderful long weekend:heart:

p.s... esp. love the blake... that's the bordeaux? i'm thinking i need to add one to my collection...:drool:
  8. WOWZA Melly!! What beautiful new goodies! I'm sorry you had a bad week. I sincerely hope things are better now for you.

The Seventies Satchel is so gorgeous! :nuts: I love everything but I have to say that I especially love the Deborah! I saw someone IRL with it a couple of months ago and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Now, you got the same bag that lady had! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! Let me know how you like it because I've been wavering back and forth between that and the Christy.

Congrats again!!! Everything is absolutely beautiful!!!!!
  9. Melly, sorry to hear that you had a really bad week, hope everything is better again.

The satchel is tdf, love it, you have an amazing collection, love every single bag you have. Congrats and enjoy :drool:
  10. Thank you Ashleekieu, Cooper1, and Beany!! :love: You are all very sweet!
  11. Thanks Vintagelove! Yes, the color of the Blake is bordeaux. I can't wait to wear it this fall!
  12. Congrats on your new satchel. It's so hard to find a great navy bag, but this is perfect. Nice collection too!
  13. Lovely collection of handbags, how do you ever decide which one to use? They are all beautiful!!:drool::drool:
  14. Thank you Cheryl! I really like the Deborah and I'm using it a lot! It's such a great tote but I just wish it had some kind of closure. In all honesty though, if I hadn't gotten the Deborah for such a steal I would have purchased a Christy instead. Good luck with your decision!

15. :roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny! Melly, I love the new bags! What a great many different looks. I especially love the Bordeaux Blake.:drool: