My Selfridges London LV experience

1. I had never been to selfridges before and decided to visit to buy a balenciaga coin purse. I got there and their collection was shockingly terrible, they only had black or ivory in regular hardware which sucked. After a browse of the store, just before I was about to leave I decided to pop into the Louis Vuitton boutique. I was pleasantly surprised by the kidness of the SA's bearing in mind I am 17 I thought they may have been unwilling to help me so I was surprised when they helped me. I saw the violette framboise cles but they didnt have it in stock :tdown: so I decided to get the amarante and just as I was about to pay I saw her attached to what I think was a cassis bowling montaigne PM - I saw my grenade epi cles :yes::heart::love: she is a beauty! I am definitely returning to Louis Vuitton with the exquisite products and brilliant customer service! xxx

p.s. I dont have a camera but you can see my cles in this link :

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/flash/index.jsp;jsessionid=IMQTV0UBOHWFWCRBXUXFAHYKEG4RAUPU?buy=1&langue=en_GB

2. Congrats! The SA's at LV in Selfridges London are great from my experience , I love the grenade cles it's a really pretty colour.

3. i agree with you. SAs at LV selfridges london are all very nice and helpful. :yes:

4. I'm so glad you had a great customer service experience, we don't hear enough of these! I also think that the customer service in Selfridges London LV is great! Unfortunately their stock seems to be a bit limited, probably because they are pretty small and get loads of customers. Congrats on your Epi Cles!

5. Congrats on your cles!!!

6. thanks everyone glad you all have had good experiences too! :love:

7. Congrats!

8. Glad you had a good experience!!

9. congrats and on yr new acquisition...and happy for yr nice shoping experience.:p