My SECRET LV FANTASY.....

vondervall said:
sophia, the LV store where you are is by the beach? doesn't that harm the purses?

well no cause the store i went to was southpark in charlotte nc

and we stayed at a hotel with a swimming pool and we just decided to go browsing the mall after we went swimming!

yeuxhonnetes said:
:lol: that would be funny.

....i've imagined myself walking into a store in my old high school gym t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops and carrying some cheap pleather bag from Forever 21 -- basically looking like i got caught in a drain :biggrin: -- and buying my fabulous Suhali L'Epanoui GM :yes:.

I've done this..........I didn't buy the Suhali but I made a purchase and my attire was definately not "Top Notch" at the moment. ;) The SA's didn't treat me any differently.

mselika said:
I don't know why, but I've always wanted to walk into a LV store and do this:

I want to buy the WORST LV fake ever made in the history of fakes. Somthing like a MC Manhattan with fur on it. Then I want to stroll into a LV store all snobby and pretentious, like I own THE LV bag of the moment. I'd make sure that they think that I think my bag is real. I then want to proceed to look at all the most expensive items they have, contemplating over them, trying them on, while the whole time making faces and grimaces with each bag and telling the SA that nothing can beat the bag I have now. I just want to see their reaction. It would be priceless.:lol:

I am cracking up here! Too funny! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: