My Second Rescue Dachshund!

1. Say hello to Millie, she was abandoned in Central California, someone found her and called Southern Calif. Dachshund rescue. She has amber and green eyes, amazing! The third pic is of her and Casey, who I rescued 2 months ago.

Thanks for looking. Rescue one until there are none!!
    m2.jpg m1.jpg m3.jpg
  2. Irishgal, you are so great! I love that you rescue dogs. He's adorable and he looks like he's quickly making friends!
  3. AWWW! Sooo adorable, I love dachshunds.
  4. Millie and Casey are adorable! You're an angel for providing them with a loving home! It will come back to you tenfold.
  5. Aww she is really cute!! Your a wonderful person for giving them a good enviroment.

BTW- Im thinking about adopting another dog but im not sure yet! I want another to keep my Valentino company.
  6. Aww... they're so cute together.
  7. Awe, look at those eyes! So adorable. Dachshunds are amazing...a lot of personality all balled up in a little doggie package. Very very cool of you to come to the rescue! :yes:
  8. So cute!
  9. Awww! so adorable!!
  10. Just ADORABLE! Casie and Millie make a wonderful pair. Millies coat looks like satin. Just beautiful!
  11. Thanks. I encourage everyone to rescue when they can..these are dogs that were thrown away by some jackass.
  12. oh lil wiener doggie I just love you! thank you so much Irishgal. I know she's grateful too!
  13. What a cutie! And so lucky to find a loving home with you! Congrats on your new family member. :flowers:
  14. Very cute! I love doxies-congrats!
  15. This is great of you Irish! Wish there were more like you. One of my children (my doggies are my kids) is from rescue.

Yours are gorgeous!