My second Mulberry.. a little bit scruffy, just like me!

1. Hi everyone,

I've coveted Mulberry forever and already own an Olive/Khaki Euston (I'm the sole member of the Euston Club here, haha), but recently have become pretty caught up in my newfound LV obsession and so the Mulberry lust has been quietly simmering away on the backburner for a bit.

However it's just come back on the boil with the purchase of my second Mulberry.. I've bought a cute Ayesha Rio on eBay in a great deal, and can't wait to get her!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Just a cute little shoulder bag for light bag days or casual night use when I don't want to carry my Tikal Pochette clutch or Speedy 25. I love the shape and the Rio style, and am happy it's in the Oak mix of colours rather than the white mix as I've always had a thing for tan leather bags. :love:

I know that this one's clearly been on a sale rack and/or been the display piece, but I buy Mulberry as I love most how they are made from quality fullgrain leather and so develop character as patina and marks as they age. The leather on my Euston has become more beautiful with use, so I don't mind at all that this darling isn't pristine anymore. It suits the scruffy tomboy in me! :jammin:

Can't wait to carry this one on a summer's day with jeans, tan leather sandals, and a nice light coloured top.

2. I've never seen that style before but it's a great looking bag. I like the tan colours, they did the same on the Ayler. I remember your Euston, it was a nice looking piece.

3. Thanks, SJ! I've not been using my Euston for a little while, I need to bring her out more often I think. Perhaps when this one arrives my bag cravings will swing right back around to Mulberry again and they'll be all I can think about! :rolleyes:

4. I'm the same. I spent a long time obsessing about LV - ended up only getting my mono speedy 30 which I love - and then flirted with Prada and Miu Miu (rather expensive that turned out to be). I then realised that, actually, Mulberry bags suit me best and are the ones I really love so now I'm back!

5. Love your new bag, FrankieP! The colours go beautifully together - it will look great with jeans :yes:

6. Love your new bag!!!!!

7. Great bag! Love the colours and will look fab with jeans!

8. Thanks, everyone! Am feeling the Mulberry love creeping it's way back into my monogrammed heart. :love:

I have some gorgeous Kenzo leather and wood wedges that these will look great with.. can't wait, hurry up and get here!

[​IMG]

9. gorgeous bag & lovely wedges; they will look great together!

10. Great bag, FrankieP ...and I really like the wedges too :tup:

11. I love your bag!wow