My Second Dior Bag<3

1. Hello you guys! im new to TPB ;) I'm going to post pics of all my Dior items as i go along. Thank you for visiting my page! A few days ago, my boyfriend bought my my second Dior bag! Here are some pictures of me with the bag! I currently own two Dior bags. The Boston Girly bag and the Dior Trotter Grand Sac. By the way! For some reason, when i search for the Dior Trotter Grand sac online, i can't seem to find traces of it anywhere! Does anyone have any idea why? On the receipt of the item, it says Trotter Large but even when i search for that, it still isn't coming up with any results. hehe anyways, enjoy the pics! Nice to meet all of you guys and see you around!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thanks for sharing! luv your Dior

3. Thanks! (= You're the first person i've spoken to on the purse blog unkiwi! (=

4. love your boston :smile:

5. GORGEOUS! Congrats!!!! :tup:

6. hehe thank you you guys! i've always wanted to buy a second boston, but i cant find it anywhere. when i went to buy that second Dior bag, i was originally looking for the Girly boston, but it wasn't available, so i opted for a bigger and more usable bag. hehe

7. Hey Dollie~ Love your Trotter Large :heart:!! Care to share where and how much u got it for??

8. Awww!!! It's soo beautiful!!! Congrats!

9. congrats! looks so pretty on you! :biggrin:

10. aaaw you looks so cute with your girly bags ! :drool:a bit jealous here ! ;) and WELCOME to tPF ! :yahoo:

11. Welcome to TPF! I love your girly bags, they're fabulous. Congrats!

12. beautiful bags
    i lovee the boston one as well

13. Very cute and welcome to TPF!!

14. hehe thank you everyone:heart: (= I'm so glad to meet you guys! (=

15. Hey Dollie~ Love your Trotter Large :heart:!! Care to share where and how much u got it for??