My second Chloè bag- pics-

1. Hi everyone! Just got my second Chloè bag: the black Quilted Bay (medium size)! :yahoo:
    I'm so loving it! :love: It's so beautiful!

Sorry the pics are not the best but I'm very happy to share them with you all!! Hope you enjoy it!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share!

2. Here's the biggest problem with the Chloe Bay. It's so comfortable and user friendly you don't want to use your other Chloe's; just a little FYI!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on getting a black one. She's absolutely gorgeous.

3. wow!! stunning!

4. top bag.. i love it:tup:

5. oh wow...she is gorgoues...

6. Beautiful, I have the same one, and love it, so user friendly --Congratulations!!:smile:

7. I have the Moka, my love for it grows everyday!! Hope you feel the same!

8. OMG, ladies, I love this bag! :love::girlsigh:
    thank you so much for such sweet comments!! :flowers:

9. It is beautiful... I just got the same bag and, as Susie says, it is user friendly and stunning at the same time...
    Enjoy her!

10. Same bag arrived at my house today:yahoo: I love it so much! It is weird though because they phoned yesterday and said they were shipping today and then I got it about an hour ago:nuts: Anyways just very happy it is here. I shall be taking it out tomorrow.

11. Great bag

12. Beautiful, enjoy her! I have the same in moka, I love her, too![​IMG]

13. I just can't believe what a buzz is going around about these Bays! My new one is very cool! I am just pinching myself over the cheap price I paid. Last night I DID it and took the dang thing out for a GNO with my girlfriends - which means I am keeping it. They know about my 'addiction' and always give me a lot of guff about it (annoying) but they all UNIVERSALLY LOVED the bag! So now my daughter has a moka, Susie has a epice and I have a gold metallic one. And YOU Airis have a noir one! Congrats and I am happy for you!! Did you get it from LVR? The Bay club is growing by leaps and bounds!!!

14. Thank you all for your warm comments! :smile:
    Divnanata, yes I bought my Bay from LVR (50%off)!!!:nuts::yahoo:

15. I have admired the Chloe bay for a long time (don't smack me), but I was always under the impression that Chloe's in general are ridiculously heavy. I love the purple patent bay on Saks.com, but I thought that it would be a back breaker.

This bag is gorgeous, please post a modeling pic.

Do any of you think that Bay's are heavy?