My SECOND Chanel handbag... In less than a month!!

I've done the same thing, I just get too tempted. I told myself a few Chanel purchases back that I would not buy another bag until my other bags were paid off. Well I tried, but just could not resist. the Cabas.

I am going to try again and at least pay off the Cabas before my next purchase. I hope I can do it!!!!

I've done the same thing, I just get too tempted. I told myself a few Chanel purchases back that I would not buy another bag until my other bags were paid off. Well I tried, but just could not resist. the Cabas.

I am going to try again and at least pay off the Cabas before my next purchase. I hope I can do it!!!!

YIKES!! GOOOOOD LUCK!!! :yes:

Oooh, congratulations. I would have been at Neiman Marcus in San Diego today too if the Modern Chain totes had arrived. I'm still waiting.

I'm seriously tempted by Jen's plum east-west flap. I think they had one at Neimans last week.

:drool:
sandylainey - congrats on the timeless CHANEL! Don't worry I saw Nicky Hilton with a Chanel Cambon Black with white cc's and said to myself - I MUST HAVE THAT! and totally got it!!!!
CONGRATS again and thanks for sharing pics!!!

Congratulations. That is the next bag I have my eye on. What size did you get? I don't know what it is about chanel that makes me want to collect more so than any other desinger. I have plenty of designer bags, but all I can think of is building a chanel collection.

Congratulations. That is the next bag I have my eye on. What size did you get? I don't know what it is about chanel that makes me want to collect more so than any other desinger. I have plenty of designer bags, but all I can think of is building a chanel collection.

Thank you!! Yeah, I finally confessed to my mom today that I got it. I said I was afraid to tell her yesterday cause she might think I'm CRAZY!!! She was with me when I got my first one last month and I kept telling her "No more after this, at least I can say I have a Chanel" only to break my promise! Hahahahaha...

I got the Jumbo because I carry LOTS of thing, and even still I have to be a lil stingy on what I carry with this one.. BUT! Surprisingly, it holds a lot more than I thought! And it doesn't feel wieghed down or bulge!

I agree with you.. I've neglected my LV handbag and wallet which WERE my precious babies and I treat my Fendi like it's a gym bag.. and I don't even use my burberry!

Here in less than a month I get TWO chanels that cost a fortune each. But you're right.. It's something about Chanel and having more.. It's like being in an 'elite' club.. Hehehe:shame:

Uh oh, Sandylainey, we are in serious trouble. Everysince my subscription in here, self control is almost impossible. Addictive but in a good way, I HOPE? That looks real pretty. I am JeALoUs!

Uh oh, Sandylainey, we are in serious trouble. Everysince my subscription in here, self control is almost impossible. Addictive but in a good way, I HOPE? That looks real pretty. I am JeALoUs!

LOL!! Yes, I am in DEEP TROUBLE!!! And it doesn't help when the SA tells you *gasp* OH! That is divine on you!! And other people there as well... hahaha:nuts: