my seafoam city

1. so somewhere on here, I mentioned I had a seafoam city and I had 3680936589038609350 PMs in a blink of an eye LMFAO. Its "on hold" for a PF member in case I ever want to sell it, but you know, i bought this bag unknowingly. i mean I knew it was a balenciaga bag and the gurl told me it was "SEAFOAM" and i thought "oh thats the colors the olsen twins have" LOLllllllllllllllllll. anywho, heres a pic, i have more, i just need to resize them hehe

can u guys confirm this IS SEAFOAM? or am i horribbly mistaken? Ive had it for a year now and dont use it much at all.

ps. sorry i had to use PAINT to scribble out personal things I had lying around thats why there are white lines around the bag. Im deathly afraid of my personal info leaking to the internet, so i have to censor my pics

bbag.JPG
  2. I can't see your attachment.

3. I don't know but i love it. I'm pretty sure it's seafoam. keep me in mind just in case ;)

4. it looks like seafoam to me... :smile:

5. Looks like seafoam to me!!! :nuts: :love:

And LOL at the PM bomb -- I was one of them! Hahaha... :lol:

6. l1nknp4rk, the hardware looks silver - can you confirm if it is?

7. yes. silver.

8. So this is the color everyone is raving about?

9. yup.. that's seafoam.
    Gorgeous:biggrin:

10. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!

11. :love: :love: :love: Sooo pretty...:amazed:

12. Looks like seafoam to me too! :love:

13. Lovely bag, hold onto it with your dear life!

14. "We spend out lives chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy things we don't need. The things we own, end up owning us. If you don't know what you want, you end up with a lot you don't."

^^^^WOW, that sums up my entire exsistence. :sad2:

15. Wow it's a beauty! The pf member you have it on hold for is so lucky. How come I missed the fact that you owned a seafoam?! Argh!