My scarf arrived today!!!!

1. I am here to present to you THE SCARF! This is the bleecker street shop scarf that a coach boutique in NYC lost and then found again. I ordered it on the first of Jan. and it's finally here!! :yahoo:

I was so happy to get it today, but I am soooo SICK. I have the flu.. I think. Right now is the only time today my fever has been below 100... Having kids and being sick at the same time is HORRIBLE. I just wanted to go to sleep ALL DAY!!!
  2. AWWW That is so pretty! I am so happy you got it! I hope you feel better!!!
  3. Enjoy your scarf and make sure you get better. Drink up the vitamin C hon!
  4. Congrats on the pretty scarf! Hope that you feel better soon!
  5. Yay, it finally came! Get well soon !!
  6. Congrats on your new scarf. Hope you get well soon.
  7. I'm glad you finally got it - it's very pretty! Hope you feel better soon :flowers:
  8. Thats so pretty, hope you get better soon.
  9. halleluiah! please get better soon.
  10. WOW! She is a beaut!!:tup: I saw this scarf when I bought my Miranda and was so tempted to get it but I dropped so much $ that day my palms were seaty!:sweatdrop: I love this scarf because it looks like one of those amazing on-of-a-kind vintage pieces you find in a little boutique while on vacation...:love: I think I just coninced myself that I have to have it!:roflmfao: Anyway, gorgeous! CONGRATS!!
  11. P.S. Feel better!:flowers:
  12. ...and I think you just convinced me to get it!
  13. Congrats on the pretty scarf! I hope you get better soon!
  14. Tara searched high and low for this so unfortunately I think you'll have a very hard time finding it :sad:
  15. Beautiful! So glad it made it's way to you finally after all of that drama! Feel better soon!:flowers: