My saks purchase finally arrived..come see

1. My bag finally arrived. I was hesitant to purchase it initially because I have the smaller version of this bag in red, but I'm so glad I got my hands on it. The bronze color is AMAZING:graucho: !!! and it's bigger. I got such a good deal on this. Thanks to the PF'er who posted this one..and the fact that you saw the discount once you put it into the shopping bag...I saved a ton of $$$.
    IMG_0703.JPG IMG_0704.JPG
  2. pretty!!! congrats on your new bag!!!! :smile: were u also able to get this at Saks nyc? :smile:

(btw, were u able to see how much they were giving the gold guccissima for?)
  3. I actually picked this one up online thanks to a tip from a fellow PF'er. I would have bypassed completely because it was not on the sale section only saw the price drop once you put in your shopping cart. :0

As far as the gold was inside the glass case at the Gucci counter so I didn't bother to ask how much..but it is a show stopper.
  4. So Cute! Congrats!
  5. I bought the same bag with the secret discount. I'm glad to see it's so beautiful. I can't wait to get it! I'm glad you love the bag.
  6. Diva Divina and thithi-- I got the same bag based on the same PF advice. How cool!!! Love tPF!!! -- Carolyn
  7. very pretty! congrats!
  8. I love the color! Very pretty bag! Congrats...ENJOY

BTW, your ticker is sooooo funny!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  9. That's awesome...I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the secret gucci
  10. I love that bag. Good deal.
  11. This bag is cute. I like the color. Congrats.
  12. Great bag ladies and at what a good price!

Haha, that is a great ticker.
  13. lucky you for such great deal on such great bag!!! would you know if they still have it?
  14. It's not currently on the website (the black version is, but it's not on sale), but check back every so often. I've seen it pop back up a few times today. If you do see it in the bronze (Saks calls it musk), but it's not on sale, ass it to your Saks bag, and the sales price should show up. Another PF user alerted us to this, and it seems to work only for this bag. Good luck!
  15. Gorgeous!