My Saks Credit Card Betrayed Me....institutionalize Me Now!

^ I agree with Cougess.....u could put my kids in that bag and lose them.....

hmmmmmm..not a bad idea..................................?????????mu ha ha ha ha!joking girls!..kinda.....

So how was the 3 some with your bags and hubby? lol . What a terrible place to be deciding between 2 Chanels. You are too funny, show us modeling pics so we can help you.

What a wonderful story - just think, if you ever get kicked out of the bed you could always sleep in the denim cabas ;) Love to see picts, because it's never going to hit OR.

LOL you girls are so sweet and adorable with your comments !! You make me laugh :roflmfao:

welp, funny thing happened, the huge denim Caba is growing on me (literally and figuratively) and when all four of us (DH, me, and the 2 bags) slept together last night, hubby's feet ended up in the denim Cabas...(he's a restless sleeper)....omg....i have no clue in the world how that happened, but i panicked and thought "crap! now i will have to air her out before i even made a definite decision" so i sprayed a little tiny tiny bit of Chanel Chance fragrance on a tissue and put it inside her so she would be sweet again and it would not be actually spraying on the inside of the bag itself in case she gets returned )..............more of the tale shall follow, i promise
:P