My Sahara Work RH has arrived! Come and See!

1. The pics do not do this color justice, it is amazing! Super creamy, like a marriage between Sandstone and Naturel with a dash of caramel. It is a lovely neutral bag that is really neutral, not too brown, just right.

Now the size was a bit shocking at first, but now I think it is really cool, my cities kinda seem small now! This Sahara beauty is hanging in my closet now with weights in it to stretch it a bit, it will be really great, IMHO, once the leather relaxes.

Honestly, bbag friends, does it look way too big on me? Like it may eat me alive? Honest opinions please!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's gorgeous - it's a big bag, but you totally pull it off! Oooooo - me wantee;)

3. Beautiful bag ... congrats! I don't think it's too big at all on you ... looks great!

4. Congrats girlie.:yahoo: It looks great on you.:tup: Doesn't it make you mad that you can't capture the true color of these bags with Camera?:cursing: It makes me so frustrated. I think i took 20 shots of my FB City this morning and none came out close to the true color.:sad: Your bag is gorgeous and you look fab as always.:heart:

5. Shasta, I think the size looks great on you, and I love the Sahara color! It is beautiful. I love the work size - my fav! You are just beautiful, and the bag is great!

6. You look great with your sahara! Congrats!

7. gorgous!!!! congrats on ur work! now i want one!!

8. THank you Suzzeee, Moonstar, Nanaz, Lovelygarments, Spylove, and mimi23. I was a bit nervous, but it just fits so well and comfortably. I know I am insanely picky to the point of OCD, and I give this color and leather 2 :tup:! Anyone considering it should go for it, in any size or shape. THe color is just classic. I have gotten really lucky with the s/s leather this year.

Thanks for the compliments, I have a partially dislocated hip right now (traing for another marathon) so anything to lift my spirits is so nice. I went to the CHiropracter and pyhsical therapist after I took the pics and they both freaked that I was wearing heels. Heels are like tennis shoes, right? I wear them every day. Annoying.... Anyway, thanks for the cheer!

9. Shasta, you look stunning!!

10. I think the Work looks perfect on you!!

Girl, get yourself some clogs and be kind to your joints :yes:

I love my heels but when I know I am going to be standing/walking for an extended period of time, my clogs are a godsend :yes:

And heck- you could easily fit a spare pair of shoes in that bag :graucho:

11. GORGEOUS Sahara work!!!!!! I LOVE it and I definitely think the work looks stunning on you! You will get used to the size quickly!!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

12. that size is PERFECT on you!!! simply smashing - love the light color too, very classy and chic. the work size was a great choice to showcase all that yummy bal leather :tup:

13. Sorry, I have to say that it looks FABULOUS on you - the size looks great. Don't talk yourself out of this one - it's amazing!:yes:
    Congrats
    and sorry about your hip - I hate being put out of commission.

14. Wow! It's gorgeous and you wear it so well. Def looks great. I love the colour. Your description is great too, thanks.

You say it has a dash of caramel (one of my favourite colours), I was hoping this.

Hm, no I'm not at all convinced I'd be satisfied with a Day, your work looks so stunning! Please post some more pics when she's broken in a bit.

15. oh what a great bag - and you wear it so well! congrats!