My Roxanne Arrived!

1. The chocolate Roxanne I ordered from the Cheshire Oaks outlet arrived today! UPS left it with a neighbour I've never met, who was very nice despite my brief panic.

It's absolutely gorgeous and smells lush! (Until I Collonil'd it, at least, but that will fade). I can't wait to use it tomorrow, although I feel a bit guilty abondoning my bronze Alana after using her every day for the last six months. :sad:

Just wanted to say thanks to Chaz for letting me know they had them at CO after the one I spotted at Bicester disappeared.

I'm having a large G&T to celebrate! :yahoo:
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Days are here again.:yahoo:
  3. Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
  4. UPS has made a lot of us very happy today!:woohoo:
  5. Yay!!! Congratulations and don't get high off that Collinil!!!
  6. I did manage to partially waterproof my hand!

I just walked back into the living room, and the smell of Darwin leather is divine. I'm making myself dizzy by inhaling too much!
  7. Yay! Congratulations on you new delicious choc Roxy - such a gorgeous bag!
  8. Salut you with my glass of red wine! Effie sitting beside me at the computer:lol:!
  9. Congrats! You must post some pics of your new beauty! (May I sneakily ask, how much was it at the outlet?)
  10. Don't spill your red wine!!!

Congrats on the roxanne!!!!:yahoo:
  11. Congrats! I just love the thought of all of us with our new bags tonight (and Jo with her new Antony tomorrow!).
  12. OMG how could you cheat on that poor Alana? Look, there is a slim chance Alana will take you back if send that Roxanne to me now and beg forgiveness! :p

Seriously though, I am jealous, I need a Roxanne, congrats! :woohoo::woohoo:
  13. I'll post some pics when I find the lead for my camera!

It was £416 plus £7.50 postage. I can't see anything obvious wrong with it, apart from a light scratch on the back, so a complete bargain!

It's a beast though, not sure how my back will cope, so my Alana may make guest appearances for long shopping trips!
  14. Wicked wicked wicked congrats on the Roxanne I'm jealous!!! Me loving Cheshire Oaks... may have to go visit other half's sister more often :angel:

15. If you have a hunt about,there is a list in a thread somewhere,Cheshire Oaks prices,it may have gone a page back from the main one now,but you should still be able to find it quite easily!!xxxxxxxxx