My Rouge Vif is here! I can finally join the club!

1. The UPS guy literally *just* delivered my bag! :yahoo: lol! The doorbell actually woke me up(lazy bug sleeping in today :p ) so there are no pics of me wearing it yet. I'll take pics after I get dressed and stuff. She's definitely a bit more orange toned that some of the ones I've seen and the leather is a lot thinner(the leather on my Grenat/Oxblood was a lot thicker) than I expected it to be, but she's soooo darn beautiful! lol! I can't help but fall in love her! :tender: She's nice and super light and I'm going to take her out for a spin today!:heart: Here are pics(all no flash). The second one was taken directly in front of a mirror and the last one is a closeup of the leather(it actually looks darker in the pic than IRL).

Rouge Vif inside on sofa.jpg Rouge Vif in front of window.jpg Rouge Vif in box.jpg Closeup leather.jpg
  2. Congrats!! I love red bags!!

3. Super gorgeous bag! Love it...glad you are taking it out right away for a spin!!!

4. :yahoo: OMG I almost forgot, today is the day for overnighted rouge vif city!!! CONGRATS pupster!!!! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! :love:

5. CONGRATSSSS PUPSTER!!!! :party:

i'm at work but i asked my roomies to call me when the ups guy drops by. i CAN'T wait!!!!!

CONGRATS AGGGAINNN. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! :love: I'M SO HAPPI FOR YOU :yahoo:

6. Gorgeous! Congratulations!

7. I'm so happy for you:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

8. Jenn83--thank you! This is my first bright red bag! I've had red bags before, but they were always really dark and subtle. I loove this one!:heart:
    Kellybag--Thank you! Normally I just sit there and drool over it for a couple of days, but she's such a happy color that I need to bring her out!:yes:
    hatikuh--Thank you! They still have some left! I know there's one out there with your name on it!:graucho:
    justwhisper--thanks! I can't wait to see yours! Woohoo! We'll be twins soon!:yahoo:
    l_b--thanks! I'm sooo excited over this color!:nuts:
    pippop--thank you thank you! I love it to pieces!:tender:

9. Aww,it's gorgeous.Congrats!

10. Congrats! What a great way to start the day!!!

11. Thank you, hellosunshine and jadecee--ITA! It's a fantastic way to start my day! What's a better alarm clock than the UPS guy doorbelling with a new Balenciaga first thing in the morning?!? Yahooo!:yahoo:

12. it's stunning, congrats! :biggrin:

13. :yahoo: YAY!!! :yahoo: You FINALLY got her and she was definitely worth the wait!!! It's sooo beautiful! Welcome aboard!!!!:choochoo: :choochoo: :choochoo:

14. Yes Pupsterpurse you finally got it......the wait was worth it afterall! You got a gorgeous bag, huge congratulations!:yahoo:

15. awww.. you will love her so much!! CoNGRATS!