My ROCKSTAR bag collection!

I love your bags.. amazing! Esp. the Dior Ballet one... I agonized over whether or not I should buy it on Eluxury for days and days, and I didn't - I should have!! I'm so jealous of yours :smile:

Thanks for all the compliments. Im in NYC and am totally going to Balenciaga in the morning!!! I need to keep up with some of the b-bag chicks on PF. I guess buying bbags is similar to getting tatoos one is just never enough not that I have any tats but i think its similar. lol. xoxoxoxoxojanice

I love your dior, especially the gambler :love:. I'm actually thinking about getting one of those in the large. I lived in San Fran for most of my life and just moved to NYC. Is it me, or is it just living in NYC which makes you keep shopping and shopping. I've bought more purses here than i've ever bought in San Fran... and it never ends :P

D & G rockstar said:
I love your dior, especially the gambler :love:. I'm actually thinking about getting one of those in the large. I lived in San Fran for most of my life and just moved to NYC. Is it me, or is it just living in NYC which makes you keep shopping and shopping. I've bought more purses here than i've ever bought in San Fran... and it never ends :P
NYC brings out the ROCKSTAR in a person for sure! Besides you need something Fabutron to carry all your stuff in like your metrocard,ipod, latest magazine, health bar, cosmetics, cell phone, wallet, bottle of water.....:biggrin: