My RM Matinee in Wine is here!!!

1. It arrived yesterday and I *love* it! :wlae: Here are some pics. One with flash, one without flash, one with me wearing it (pay no attention to the dirty mirror...:s) and one with the flaps unfolded. The leather is TDF and I love all the pockets. I didn't know that there were extra zip pockets under the flaps, they're big enough to hold a paperback book!

IMG_2519 small.jpg

IMG_2520 small.jpg

IMG_2521 small.jpg

IMG_2522 small.jpg
  2. Love it! Great choice.
  3. the color is sooo pretty!
  4. What a beautiful bag!
  5. Beautiful!
  6. This color is soooooo stunning!!! congrats!!!
  7. Great color!
  8. I think that color is absolutely to die for! If I ever find a MA in that color I am snatching it up!

Congratulations, it's beautiful!
  9. wow i love it!
  10. It's just gorgeous. I completely agree...if I ever see an MAM in that color I'll grab it immediately. Congrats, your matinee is TDF.
  11. Looks great on you!
  12. Congrats! Color is beautiful!!
  13. I LOVE this bag! It gives me goosebumps, its so beautiful. I actually wrote a post a while back about how head over heels in love I was with the bag. I contemplated selling it because I felt it might be too trendy and too LiLo, but I decided since I loved it, it didnt matter how trendy or LiLo-esque it was. I hope you love it!
  14. It is beautiful!!! Congrats!
  15. I was skeptical of this bag at first, because I saw pics of that Disney girl carrying it. The color was TDF and I decided that I wouldn't be deterred from getting a bag I thought was pretty because trendy celebs carry it. I'm so glad I bought it, I love it so much!