My Red Epi Pochette has arrived in Edmonton!

1. :yahoo:

My aunt from Edmonton is coming to visit me on November 21st and bringing it to me! I was worried that it would not arrive on time because I had been waiting 2 months for a red epi pochette and there were none in Canada! Also, I was just at Holt Renfrew Vancouver on Saturday and my SA checked the computer and said that Edmonton still didn't have any red pochettes, so I was surprised when my aunt just called!

I'm getting it with the silver hardware! :nuts:

Anyone know if Edmonton has already been hit by the price increase? Cuz I told my aunt there might be an increase on Wednesday and to try to get it before then!

Only 2 more weeks until I get my grubby hands on a new LV!! :yahoo: :wlae: :nuts: :love:

2. Congrats! I am headed back home to Edmonton on Wednesday so I will ask about the pricing. Not sure if I will buy anything since I am picking up my Papillon 30 that has been paid for already but it's so tempting!

3. Thanks! I think the SA's same was Lorraine who phoned her...do you know her? I was wondering if it was the same SA who sold me my first LV last May! I had trouble with my bank card so me, my aunt, and her husband ended up paying with 3 different credit cards! :shame: My aunt said that she could say to her, "Hey do you remember me? We paid with 3 different credits cards last time!"...and that she would definately remember that and be like, "Oh no! Its you again!" :lol:

4. Whose your favorite SA at Holt's Edmonton? Mine is Kate and Jeannie. Even with the price increase I'm waiting for Manulife Night. The price increase will only be 8% At Manulife Night, you get 10% back in Manulife dollars. I usually spend my Manulife dollars on clothes (usually jeans) and makeup.

5. Yay I'm so excited for you! I hope the next 2 weeks go by fast :shame:

6. OOo nice, i LOVEEE my red epi pochette. I have the older version but it's still as beautiful =]

7. I'm getting it mainly to use as a pouch to go inside my Monogram Speedy 30. :wlae: And I'll probably occasionally use it as an evening bag for formal events.

8. Congrats arnott !!!:yahoo:AHhh Red and silver hardware:love: , you'll have to post pics when it arrives:yes:

9. Thanks!

What colour hardware do you prefer on red? One aunt said silver, and the other said gold!

10. :jammin:

11. Does anyone know what happened to Jeannie? She used to be the store manager but is no longer there.