My Recent Goodies - *Pics!!*

1. I recently got 2 MJ bags that I have craved for a great deal and for some time - the Brigitte in Whiskey and the Deborah in White. :nuts: They're both pre-owned but in near perfect condition. The Brigitte has been my holy grail bag for a while and the Deborah is just so classy. It actually reminds me of a smaller, updated version of the Stella. LOVE them both!

I included a pic of the Brigitte's handles. I was pleasantly surprised to see how substantial and thick the handles are. The leather quality is outstanding on this bag. Hope you enjoy my pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brigitte-Deborah1.JPG Brigitte1.JPG Brigitte2.JPG Brigitte handles.JPG Deborah1.JPG
  2. And this pic is just for fun...my Cocker Spaniel Daphne is fascinated by the tassles on the Brigitte. I think she would chew them off if I left my bag within her reach. Here she gets a little too close for comfort...:p

[​IMG]

Brigitte-Daphne.JPG
  3. Love the new bags, congrats!

4. love them both classic colors too!! :tup:

5. Oh wow! Those are both gorgeous!!! You have an awesome collection!!!

6. Thank you ashleekieu, alioops, and marclover! :heart::heart:

7. Wow!! A big CONGRATS to you!! I know you've been looking for that brigette forever, I'm so glad you finally found her! And that tote will be perfect for taking to school. Daphne is so adorable, I love how inquisitive she is!

8. wear them in the best of health!!:heart:

9. ^^Thanks so much thithi! I just adore that Brigitte bag. If you look closely, you can see all my stuff in the bag through the little holes. I use it all the time now. And yes, Daphne is quite the inquisitive one...many times that's a bad thing though:nogood: LOL!

And thanks to you too uhkiwi! :smile:

10. Congrats on those great finds - I esp. love the Deborah! And Daphne reminds me of my cat whenever I get something new...very curious! :smile:

11. Congrats on your beautiful bags! I've always loved the Brigitte, and you got it in a gorgeous color.
    And your dog is SO cute... look at her eyeing those tassels innocently!

12. Love them!! Congrats!

13. So pretty! It must be very satisfying to have finally found the bags you have been wanting for so long. I love them both. Each one was great style and texture. Congrats they are gorgeous bags.

14. Oh my! Congrats to you on your fab purchases! I was just checking out the Brigitte on eBay! What a stunning rich color and design! Lovely!:heart:

15. Wonderful finds!!:heart::yahoo: