My Rebecca Minkoff Morning After in Dark Grey **pics**

1. Good afternoon PFers!

I am so happy to have just received my first Rebecca Minkoff Morning After bag in dark grey! I love it! The leather is soft, the color is reminiscent of Balenciaga's Plomb, and I haven't owned a bag with silver hardware in a long time (which is a nice change of pace). :okay:

I knew the bag was going to be big, but I must admit I was still surprised upon opening the box. It's HUGE! I'm totally sold on the leather, style, color, and craftsmanship... but I need a little reassurance from those of you who regularly carry the MA bag. Do you use it as an everyday bag, or is this going to be one I hide in the closet for when I need to carry everything and the kitchen sink along with me for a weekend?

I suppose the question I ask is rather subjective, and after taking modeling pics it really doesn't look that big. Like all bags, it may just take a little getting used to.

Thanks to another PFer's post in D&S, I got this from Jumelle for 30% off. :yahoo: The bag I ordered was the regular grey RM MA with gold hardware, so imagine my surprise upon opening a dark grey RM MA with silver hardware. :wtf: Thankfully, I like the dark grey better and can live with their "mistake".

Enjoy the pics!!!

RMMA Front.jpg RMMA Side.jpg RMMA Side2.jpg
  2. And some modeling pics...

RMMA Dark Grey.jpg RMMA Dark Gray2.jpg RMMA Dark Gray3.jpg
  3. Gorgeous! Love the silver hardware on it.
    Yes, I thought the same thing about the size when I got my MA. However, I quickly got used to it and do use it all the time, as a normal bag. I think it looks great on you, not overwhelming at all! Enjoy your first RM!

4. koobalover, it's a beaute and it's not big at all!!! It's a very good size, as a matter of fact, imho - congrats!

5. I'm intrigued by the morning after bag, and I think this looks great on you! Reall ylove the dark gray/silver hardware combo. Not too big at all, but I think it looks best on the shoulder.

6. Congrats on your first RM!! IMO the grey looks better with the silver hardware. And I think it looks GREAT on you : )

7. That is beautiful! I love the RM dark grey!

8. Looks great on you. It looks perfect on you sizewise, not too big ata ll. Enjoy!! Love the silver hw and prefer that over the gold.

9. Looks so good! Makes me want to order one too! ;)

10. The color is amazing!

11. Hi KoobaLover- The MA looks amazing on you!! I also had trouble deciding between the MAB and MA Mini. I decided on the Mini but the MA looks like a perfect fit for you. Congrats!! Georgeous!!

12. i love the purse! im glad you go it despite their stupid check-out system.

13. Congrats on a beautiful bag! I also have a dark grey MA w/silver hardware and it is one of, if not my favorite, bag(s). I will say, it's probably the most functional, practical everyday bag I've ever owned.

Again - congrats & enjoy your MAB!

14. It looks great on you! I don't think it looks too big at all! You can throw a sweater in there or a book (or anything, for that matter) without it looking like a duffel

15. I don't think it's too big at all! I think it's the perfect size and will be very convenient to fit extra stuff. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?