My Rebecca Minkoff Matinee Arrived!!!!!

1. Yea!!! I love this bag!! After two failed Botkiers (medium rose satchel and medium cairo satchel), it's so nice to receive a purse that I've been looking forward to and has actually met my expectations. It's not as long as I feared, and it's got tons of pockets on the outside. The leather smells yummy and is very good quality. I'm already staking out my next one! If anyone's interested, I got it at WinkNYC with a 30% off code (DCWINK) which still worked 2 days ago when I checked. It was just over $400!!:wlae:
  2. MODELING PICTURES PLEASE! I've been eyeing this bag but a bit afraid of how the size would look. what color did you get?
  3. I got the glazed espresso. It's wonderful! The pictures on Shopbop are pretty realistic.
  4. Congrats on your new bag!
    I'm thinking about getting the berry one too, but a bit worried about the size.
    Is that really 17"L like it says on the RM website?
    Shopbop website says it's 14" long.
    Would you measure yours, please?
    I would get one if it's 14"long, but 17" would be a bit too big for me.

Thank you in advance!
  5. I'd be interested to see IRL pics too. I wonder how much it slouches when it's not stuffed with tissue like the stock photos.

Oh, and congrats!
  6. congrats!
  7. I am jealous I have been wanting this bag. But I just bought a bag so I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything till December.
  8. Ooh, I just googled it. Very nice choice! Congrats!
  9. yeah i agree nice choice! the color is great...congrats and enjoy!!!
  10. I'll measure it when I get home tonight. It looks really nice though. Not tooooo long! I LOVE the berry color, but I got such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up! When it's not stuffed, it squishes together so it doesn't look too wide. It's perfect actually!
  11. purseinsanity:
    I ordered the same bag from WINKNYC a week ago. Haven't heard anything since. Did they take over week to ship yours? This is the first time I'm ordering from them, so just wondering!
  12. congrats! can't wait to see the pics
  13. Congrats! It looks like a fantastic bag!
  14. I ordered mine on 9/02 and finally got it on 9/ that's not unusual. Hope you love yours too!

15. Thanks! I guess I'll wait most of next week too then... sigh...:shrugs: