My quest is over (for now)! My perfect bag!!!

1. Hi! I'm sooooo excited I had to share!!! I thought my perfect bag was going to be a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag but I found this bag while wandering around Williamsburg, Brooklyn today. It's a local designer called ko.des and this is a handmade, navy blue, soft and lightweight leather (it's hard to show the color in the pics). It has two sets of straps so it can be worn on the shoulder, crook of the arm or even cross-body. Sorry for the sweatpants in the pics, I was too excited to change!

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r24/kachublessme/

2. It's really cute-it reminds me of the bag I bought from Elezar-same color leather. Great handbag-was it expensive?:yes:

3. That's a very nice looking bag! Glad you found something you love so much.

4. It's gorgeous! I love the way it has such versatility in the straps. Lovely bag!

5. So cute. I'm hoping to find a nice bag in NY next week.

6. Well, it's not too expensive but on my budget I definitely need to lay off the bags for a bit after this...it was $320.

Thanks everyone!

7. that is a really cute bag!! Love it!

8. wow, it's a really beautiful bag! It looks so roomy and comfy...I love it!

9. Great price, nice bag!

10. What a great looking bag! A day that a quest is fulfilled is a darn good day!! Congratulations!!!

11. mmmm! It's lovely, congrats to you!

12. Very Very pretty. Congratulations and enjoy your new bag.:yahoo:

13. That's a very pretty bag!

14. Very nice. Is it against the rules for you to post the store/phone number in case anyone wants to get it too?

15. very cute!!!