My Qee lost it's head!!!! OH MY

Has you Qee ever lost it's head?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My worst nightmare came true- I looked at my bag and my Qee lost it's head. Luckily, the head was in my car but I am not sure the best way to handle this.

1) glue head back on and risk losing it again...or
    2) just take the Qee off and be thankful at least I have it

Has this happened to anyone?:sad:
  2. Yes, it has happened to a few members here lol. Some have even lost arms. LOL. I think they glued it back, yes.

Honestly, if it happened to me I'd just throw it away. I think it's butt ugly anyway -- unless it was meomi.
  3. I wonder if it's one batch of qees that have this problem or if all of them have the potential to lose their heads/limbs easily. The head of my SIL's qee was popped off by her 3 yrs old son, so I don't let him touch my qees anymore. hehe.
  4. My qee on my Spiaggia lost a leg. :sad: I don't know how or where or I would have glued it back on.
  5. glue it or get another keychain. its... just a keychain
    plus they come with every bag, not that its a rare to find plastic bear.
  6. My Qee's head came off, too! Thing is, I don't know when or when it came off. :sad: I emailed LeSportsac + they sent me a replacement Qee. It doesn't hurt to ask. :yes:
  7. I lost one of my qees (not because of heads or limbs falling, but because I lose things easily). I just use a qee from one of the other bags I'm not using that day.
    I think contacting lesportsac for a new key is also a good idea.
  8. haha, yesterday i was bored in the car and started twisting the leg of my qee and it fell off >_>; i just put it back on though lol
  9. mine too! poor meomi. i have a one-legged regular qee on my pirata zucca too.. i guess i play too rough with them :p

10. Havent lost a head but mine lost its arm on my way to japan :sad:
  11. but.. the qee's arms and legs and heads are all detachable. i came across qees a while back in europe and a few friends of mine bought some without knowing what it was. the body parts all come off but they had to pull it apart. LOL.

just glue it back on. :yes:
  12. i've never lost a head or body part but the qee on my inferno bv is pretty beat up. it has a lot of paint chipping off
  13. well one of my qees lost a hand ..not the arm lol