My purse collection

1. Ok, don't be frightened by my first two purses. The black one I've owned for almost 14 years, and it has gone through a baby puking on/in it, bottles leaking on it, a toddler dropping it into a full bathtub, and many other adventures. The brown one went through my son, and he took my bag on many trips around the house, down the stairs, the kitchen sink, ect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. If bags could talk I bet yours would have a lot of cute / funny stories to tell!

3. This one I'm not sure why I bought it. It was a really good price, and it's a beautiful olive suede. I just have never used it.

[​IMG]

4. These two were my all time least expensive purchases out of all my bags. I got them both for less then the factory price of the blue one. I just adore the red one, it's an awesome color.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Great bags! Thanks for sharing.

6. I bought the purple one last summer during a heat wave. It went with me to The Statue of Liberty the next day, and I'm surprised it isn't covered in a huge sweat stain. It was my first non leather Coach purse purchase, and I really like the material a lot.

I got the Carley about a week ago. LOVE IT!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Great Bags - I love the red leather one the best!!!!

8. Is that the large size in the denim Carly? If so, we have matching bags!!

9. Great classic collection. :smile: I see you're attracted to clean lines in a bag. I love that Carly too!

10. Here are the littles. The chocolate hobo and Ipod case belong to my daughter. I bought the other one just because it was purple inside, lol. I've only used it a few times since it came home a few months ago. It is great for going out though, so I don't have to carry everyhting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. And here they are as one big happy family :smile:

[​IMG]

12. You just keep adding more and more to look at!! Great collection!

Your photography skills are very good. Your pictures look great!

13. Well, sadly, that is the end of my collection (maybe I'll have to go shopping tomorrow, lol).

My hubby is the photographer, he has yet to relinquish the manual of the camera to me. He loves to take pictures, and didn't roll his eyes when I asked him to do this for me.

Yes. the Carley is the large one. I swear the thing is bottomless it's so big.

Thanks for the compliments ladies.

Lynne

14. Nice collection! I LOVE the chocolate hobo - very cute!

15. Ok, while looking at the family photo, I noticed I missed a pures, so here she is. Purchased this spring, nabbed from the SA as she was putting it out on the floor. I love that the stitching is turquoise.

[​IMG]

The End

Lynne