My Puppy Models ...

Kona w/her own purse

ChewyVuitton.jpg

Ummm... not so white anymore. Ewww!

ah ah ah!!! The bag for the puppy is "genial"!!!:tup:

I came back to search for this and was so SAD that it was buried a lot of pages back. I thought it would do well - pets and purses! :P

Thought I'd bump it up to the top and see if anyone had any new pictures.

Have a happy day!

Pearl with her pink purse toy last Christmas. She couldn't figure out how to squeak it on her own so she got bored and took a nap.

865398.JPG

This picture is from October 2007 so my bag collection has changed some, but Pearl was jealous that I was taking pictures of the bags instead of her so she joined in.

DSC03329.jpg

This thread was so adorably cute. Sasha has definitely gotta break into modeling. Funny thing is she's scared of everything. I bet you'll never hear that on the late night news "Pit bull scared of....well, "everything" :confused1: :shrugs:

Will post soon.

Just discovered this thread. How cute, I loved looking at the photos. So far I haven't seen any bunnies so here are my additions! These photos are really old, these 2 aren't with me anymore. Here they are modelling some new bags and heels I got last year. Not quite modelling, had to have the fence between them.... bunnies and fragrant smelling leather :wacko: I don't even want to think of what could happen!

IMG_4156-1.jpg

IMG_4148-1.jpg