My Prada Trembled Blossoms Bag and I saw the fiary bags in melb

1. My Prada Trembled Blossoms Bag and I saw the fiary bags in melb, the first time I laid my eyes on this bag I fell head over heals purple was in but LV had so many different purples but none of them felt “right” I saw this prada one and it was right! This one is a little small but there is a clutch version that TO DIE FOR and it fits most daily items (make up, phone, wallet). [​IMG] And there is a big everyday version that’s amazing!!!! Must have! if you are purple person like me! :yahoo::yes::yes::yes::yes:

DSC00287.JPG b.jpg
  2. CUTE!!!! Love the colors!! Is this a clutch?

3. Love the pouch!!! Congrats! May I ask how much it cost???

4. Don't you just love it!:yes: I purchased this exact same bag the day before we made our cross country move from NY to Cali! Congrats on your new bag!

5. very cute, congrats!!

6. Congratulations!

7. congrats..:heart::tup:

8. Congrats!! I just love the feeling of getting a fabulous bag that I just adore!

9. Congrats! I'm a purple girl, too, and I bought a similar bag at the Prada store in Rome in January. You can wear it slung across your body or take the strap off and use it as a clutch. I love it!

[​IMG]

10. Lovely! i'm 95% sure i'll be getting the larger satchel version in a different colour combo first week in March. (taking a weekend trip to NYC) so excited!

11. Love it! Love the colours and it's so cute

12. so so so so so cute... it looks better in your pictures than the ads! so cute!

13. These bags are so popular -- Prada really seems to have won over a whole new group of customers this season.

Congratulations on your new bag!

14. congrats, cute bag, enjoy!!!!

15. I just love this bag!