My pouchette arrived! Double-checking authenticity..

1. I got my new Chanel pouchette today! I posted it in the Seller Watch before I bought it and there was no doubt, but what can I say? I'm paranoid about authenticity. The inside label had silver lettering that kind of wore off, but I can tell that it was the right font. Also, on the care booklet, the writing is silver, but the picture makes it look white. Let me know what you think!
    Picture 167.jpg Picture 168.jpg Picture 169.jpg Picture 170.jpg Picture 171.jpg Picture 172.jpg Picture 174.jpg Picture 175.jpg Picture 176.jpg Picture 173.jpg
  2. Congrats!
  3. :huh:h wow! enjoy and congrats! the pink is such a nice color for the pochette!
  4. I didn't really like the pink at first, but then I heard it was being discontinued and I was all over it!
  5. the pink is gorgeous! i'm tempted to get a pink pochette now too!

its def. authentic! cambon knock-offs look sooo tacky and are easy to tell. is this the pochette that had the black mark on the bottom? have you tried to remove it?
  6. yeah, this is the one with the mark.. now that I have it though, it is about the size of the tip of a ballpoint pen, it's so much smaller than the auction made it look! The seller was so nice I got it for $400, basically half off retail! I'm so excited to take it out with me!
  7. Congrats! Enough it, it is lovely!!!
  8. That is lovely! The Chanel cambon pochettes are wonderful bags, I want to eventually get one in every color! Enjoy!
  9. Looks good! Glad the mark was smaller than you thought.
  10. congrats! its gorgeous!
  11. It's so cute, I love it! :love: Congrats, enjoy it :nuts:
  12. congrats! i've been eyeing that before, too bad the seller only accepts Paypal as payment. enjoy!!! :biggrin:
  13. Congrats! It sure is purty
  14. Okay, dont kill me - It is a beautiful bag..... but.....Is the zipper pull upside down in the picture, because the double C's are crossed the wrong way - but it could just be the picture

15. No, I just took the picture upside down! good thing, though..