My Poor Rabbit

1. My rabbit died today :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::sad::sad::sad: and i was wondering if everyone would say a prayer for him thank you his name was timothy:crybaby::crybaby:

2. I am so sorry your little rabbit died. :crybaby:
    I know they are like family members.
    I will say a prayer for Timothy and you.
    (((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

3. That is horrible news, I am so sorry. (((hugs)))

I will say a prayer for both of you.

4. So sorry for your loss and you are in our thoughts & prayers.

5. Sorry to hear about this; and you and Timothy will be in my prayers tonight for sure!

Be encouraged that you are lucky enough to have a rabbit as a pet, rabbits are banned as pets where I live.

6. Ah so sorry for you. I remember nursing my sons rabbit & it died in my arms, we were all so upset. Prayers to you!

7. thank you all this means a lot to me

8. I'm so very sorry for your loss! :sad: God bless you & your sweet little Timothy. I will say a prayer. Hugs to you and again I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet little bunny. :heart:

9. I am so sorry. I will keep you and timothy in my prayers, **hugs**.

10. I'm so sorry for your loss. Of course I'll say a prayer for him.

11. Oh no, that's awful :sad: I'm so sorry for your loss. You will both be in my thoughts that's for sure. Big hugs :heart:

12. Aww! I'm so sorry! It's so sad when a loved pet goes!

:heart: H U G S:heart:

13. I am so sorry to hear about Timothy. Me and my rabbit Luigi will say a special prayer for him .

14. I'm so, so sorry to hear about Timothy. I understand how sweet bunnies can be--I have had several bunnies as pets. My heart goes out to you.

I will say a prayer for you. (((HUGS!)))

15. I am saying a prayer for you and Timothy. The only thing I can add is know that you gave him so much love. He was blessed to have you. I bought my son a rabbit last year and he is the cutest thing ever. I never knew they could be so much fun. To me a pet is a member of your family and I know a lot of people on the outside may not get it and think "he was just a rabbit" but I understand how special he is. I am sending you big HUGS.