My poor husband he's so confused.

Bethie

Yes I'm Spoiled!
Mar 24, 2007
We were talking tonight and he was watching me look at my new Hippie and he says why do you need another purse?

I said because I didn't like the last one that much and I sold it.

He says "Oh so this is the one you like?"

I said "I don't know I have another one coming in and I'm going to keep the one I like best."

He says "What about the blue one?"

"I sold it."
"You didn't like it?"
"I did but I have someone getting it for me cheaper than I paid."
"Oh.....so thats the one your getting to compare to this one?"
"No I'm going to keep the blue one"
"So you've spend HOW MUCH on these purses?"
"Ummm about $800 or so......"
"And your keeping one?"
"No two"
"Well that's it."
"What?"
"You are now certifiable crazy. I'm getting papers on you!"
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

lol my husband always feels bad when I sell my purses to get new ones. I always change my mind lol. He doesn't get it but he never gives me crap about it thank GOD. =)

yea, my boyfriend sounds like that too. he's so confused as to why i'm constantly buying and returning purses to coach, especially when i can save so much money by buying one cheap one at target and use it forever.

once...he told me "why don't you just use a plastic bag from the grocery store?"

needless to say, i didn't talk to him the rest of the day.

When we were in the outlet in Gulfport in May DH tried so hard to pick out a purse for me. He just didn't pick anything I liked, LOL! He tried though which makes me :heart: He's a good one though! We never fight over what I spend or what he spends.

He never bugs me because he spends the same on GOLF!!!!

You should see our backyard. We have a putting green, complete with flag and cup. We have this huge net that you hit the golf balls into. There are balls all over the place (Including the pool) and I do believe there might be one in the little fountain.

I'm glad that you & your DH have a mutual understanding. Humor makes it all the better, at least it has for me & DH...if I haven't posted anything over the weekend, it means I HAVE been locked up>>>:lol: