My poor husband he's so confused.

1. We were talking tonight and he was watching me look at my new Hippie and he says why do you need another purse?

I said because I didn't like the last one that much and I sold it.

He says "Oh so this is the one you like?"

I said "I don't know I have another one coming in and I'm going to keep the one I like best."

He says "What about the blue one?"

"I sold it."
    "You didn't like it?"
    "I did but I have someone getting it for me cheaper than I paid."
    " thats the one your getting to compare to this one?"
    "No I'm going to keep the blue one"
    "So you've spend HOW MUCH on these purses?"
    "Ummm about $800 or so......"
    "And your keeping one?"
    "No two"
    "Well that's it."
    "You are now certifiable crazy. I'm getting papers on you!"
    :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  2. heh. that sounds like a mild reaction :smile:
  3. He's very good at letting me have my addictions.......Coach and Disney!

I let him have his too, Golf mainly!
  4. Men just DO NOT understand :nogood:
  5. lol my husband always feels bad when I sell my purses to get new ones. I always change my mind lol. He doesn't get it but he never gives me crap about it thank GOD. =)
  6. :roflmfao::roflmfao: LOL
  7. Lol!!
  8. This is probably what your DH looks like- :huh: lol.
  9. yea, my boyfriend sounds like that too. he's so confused as to why i'm constantly buying and returning purses to coach, especially when i can save so much money by buying one cheap one at target and use it forever.

once...he told me "why don't you just use a plastic bag from the grocery store?"

needless to say, i didn't talk to him the rest of the day.
  10. When we were in the outlet in Gulfport in May DH tried so hard to pick out a purse for me. He just didn't pick anything I liked, LOL! He tried though which makes me :heart: He's a good one though! We never fight over what I spend or what he spends.
  11. lol he sounds sweet
  12. gotta start training them somehow. He sounds really sweet and you've got to love a man that nevers bugs you about how much you spend!
  13. He never bugs me because he spends the same on GOLF!!!!

You should see our backyard. We have a putting green, complete with flag and cup. We have this huge net that you hit the golf balls into. There are balls all over the place (Including the pool) and I do believe there might be one in the little fountain.
  14. LOL...if my DH only knew! :wacko:
  15. I'm glad that you & your DH have a mutual understanding. Humor makes it all the better, at least it has for me & DH...if I haven't posted anything over the weekend, it means I HAVE been locked up>>>:lol: