My PLUM Suhali Le Talentueux just arrived!! *lots of pics!*

1. I picked up my newest baby from the post office today...after a LONG LONG school day at the University from 8:30 AM - 5:00. :wtf: I was looking forward to this ALL WEEK because today I had a quiz (that I thought I'd fail but came out feeling amazing) and I also had to stay at school after lectures to finish an assignment that took me a total of 6 hours to complete...it kept me going during the week and boy am I glad this week's almost over!

I loveee everything about this bag--the colour, the shape, the goat leather, the brass corners, the brass lock, the key that locks the opening, the clochette, and ESPECIALLY the micro monogram lining...it's such a classy piece of LV.

I think the arrival of this bag has made me realize that my love affair with Louis Vuitton isn't over yet--I'm just changing tastes, moving away from canvas bags and if I could, I'd buy the entire Suhali line in all the different colours! :nuts: The white Le Fab still gave me that tingle that it always did when I thought about it!

No strip tease--you all know it's coming!

Presenting...my PLUM SUHALI LE TALENTUEUX! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to follow...

letal0.jpg letal1.jpg letal2.jpg letal3.jpg lock0.jpg
  2. Some more pics for your viewing pleasure...

[​IMG]

What fits inside (my camera also fits but obviously I was using it to take pics. Odds and ends pictured above mini pochette actually go inside the mini pochette)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my purple family! :nuts: Le Tal with Obsession carre and amarante French purse wallet:

[​IMG]

Modeling pics to follow...

insidelining.jpg inside0.jpg inside.jpg purples.jpg
  3. congrats!
    I love this color!!!!!!!

4. I'm having a bad hair day today...don't like it at all.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share with you all!! I can't wait to take it out this weekend!!! :yahoo:

va1.jpg va2.jpg va3.jpg va4.jpg
  5. looks gorgeous!!!

6. OMG Karman!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: That is just the most gorgeous color! I love it!!! You just seem so happy (truly happy) with it! Congrats and wear it in good health!! :dothewave:

7. So pretty. You may not believe me, but you will ALWAYS be an LV girl!
    [​IMG]

8. Love it. I've almost bought it several times but never followed through... maybe soon I will!

9. It's gorgeous Karman! Congrats!!

10. congrats for the gorgeous suhali bag and the matching amarante FP !

11. i especially love the lining..cute. lovely bag, enjoy!

12. Congrats ..I have this bag too .. it looks fab on you:love:

13. Beautiful colour! Looks great on you, congratulations!:tup:

14. Congrats, the plum color is so gorgeous!

15. Gorgeous, Karman!!!! You look great!! Love the bag!