My PLOMB First is here and it is TDF! Come see!!!

1. I am very happy to introduce my new Plomb First! I've only had her out of the box for about a half hour. When I opened the box from AR and looked at the bag for the first time, I was completely speechless. I just sat there for 10 minutes staring at it in awe!!! :nuts:

Everything about this bag exceeds the expectation I had of it. The way it was packaged, the leather, the color, etc. It is absolutely amazing and I am enamored. :heart:

Again, thanks to tPF'er shoecrazy. I saw pics of her Plomb First on Sunday night, and knew that I needed one too. I may be a copycat, but this is one heck of a bag!!! Here are some quick pics to share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plomb First Front.jpg Plomb First Back.jpg Plomb First Model.jpg Plomb First Model 2.jpg
  2. Love the bag (of course) and it looks great on you! Congratulations!!

3. GORGEOUS!!! The leather is fantastic and it looks great on you! Congratulations!!:tup:

4. Wow, that looks like 05 leather! Congrats!!! :flowers:

5. Gorgeous!! Congratulations!!:yahoo:

6. Yummy!! Lovin' that bag!! Looks great girl!!!! :tup:

7. Wow! Gorgeous Bag! I love AR's service and packaging. My favorite bag is from them( Violet First) . Seiko is great and will pick a bag for your specifications.
    It looks amazing on you! Enjoy:tup:

8. What a fabulous bag, koobalover. The leather looks TDF and it looks great on you.

9. very nice, congrats!

10. Oooo it looks so yummy!

11. Gorgeousss!!! And you are totally rockin that bag! Enjoy :supacool:

12. You look fantastic with your new bag! Congratulations

13. OMG I love it! I need one of those.

14. Congratulations! I love the size of the first and the color is gorgeous

15. Thanks so much everyone! I appreciate everyone's compliments!

I'm so in love with this bag!!! ;)