my plaza too order is here....

zenny

Jan 15, 2008
I finally got my matinee in saddle (the website said mocha but is really saddle with mocha suede) and I love it!! the leather is sooo yummy, and the leather is in excellent condition, after my bluefly experience I was expecting the worst. I hope I can remember how to post pics.... btw my new matinee is next to her sister (midnight/pewter):tup:

Attachments

• IMG_00602.jpg
    IMG_00602.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_006022.jpg
    IMG_006022.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 79
They both look gorgeous!! I am still waiting for my midnight/pewter matinee from Plaza Too. Seeing your pictures, now I can rest assured that it will be a beautiful bag. Congrats on getting the saddle matinee too. I regret that I didn't grab one while the deal was on. :love:

I was just musing to myself...I feel like TPFers have made the Matinee even more popular than the MAM in the past few months! Anyone agree with me?

Sorry to the OP (didnt mean to hijack!)

I LOVE YOUR BAG! It looks so smooshed-out and YUM! Congrats!

I'm so in love with the matinee style, today I returned the MAM from bluefly and honestly the shape didn't impress me (I'm talking about the MAM), but the matinee was made just for me ;), and the leather on both is TDF

They're both awesome-- those are the perfect colors, not too trendy & good year-round.

I'm a Matinee convert too, not that I love my MAM & MA any less, but the Matinee is such a wearable shape. It's big but you can smush it under your arm.