My plastic surgery journey in View

sarahim

Feb 26, 2024
This is my second time in south Korea for plastic surgery. I’m so glad I found View, Jenny and her team were amazing they’re very kind and friendly they took very good care of me the whole time and both of the doctors who did my rhinoplasty and face lift, they did incredible jobs I can’t thanks enough for View plastic surgery. I had a drooping and crooked nose at another clinic before I was so frustrated to find new doctor to fix it but all my concerns went away after I got a very amazing result from View. I’m highly recommend this place to everyone especially for foreigners who want to come to South Korea for plastic surgery. Thank you so much

Attachments

• 26e721fc-53a3-451b-85d3-273a69845192.jpeg
    26e721fc-53a3-451b-85d3-273a69845192.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 29
This is my second time in south Korea for plastic surgery. I’m so glad I found View, Jenny and her team were amazing they’re very kind and friendly they took very good care of me the whole time and both of the doctors who did my rhinoplasty and face lift, they did incredible jobs I can’t thanks enough for View plastic surgery. I had a drooping and crooked nose at another clinic before I was so frustrated to find new doctor to fix it but all my concerns went away after I got a very amazing result from View. I’m highly recommend this place to everyone especially for foreigners who want to come to South Korea for plastic surgery. Thank you so much
Wow ! I just did mine as well

I went to View Clinic as well and had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. This was my first time and I traveled here alone from the US. I was nervous at first, but everyone was so caring and professional that I had no worries after. Please feel free to DM me if you have a questions. I’m 1 week post op and already love the results!!!

Can you share the costs?
I went to View Clinic as well and had rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. This was my first time and I traveled here alone from the US. I was nervous at first, but everyone was so caring and professional that I had no worries after. Please feel free to DM me if you have a questions. I’m 1 week post op and already love the results!!!
I’m from Singapore and going to have Rhynoplasty tomorrow too. You are right . The consultants are very professional. Especially my experience with Jenny, Namun, Julia and Maria. They have good communication skills and make me understand the detailed procedures. How long did you take to recover tho? I just have 12 days time as I’m going back to work.

I will have my facelift and double eyelid done tomorrow. I am in my late forties and thid procrdure will help to tighten the skin on the neck and the face. Face liposuction will be done under the saggy skin.

I chose View because of the great reviews and before and after pictures of the clients. Consultant Jenny and her crew were great in assisting me from the start. Very excited!!!🤗