My Pink Obsession & Some Oldies

Kudos to you for falling in love with Balenciaga's pinks! I have always been a pink lover, so I knew my first Bbag had to be 05 BG Pink when I went on the hunt in August of 06! I am way overdue for new family pictures, ugh! Thank you for sharing photos of your gorgeous Bbag family! Here are some of my favorite pink pictures from my collection.

08 and 05 BG Pink City's...

IMG_4855.jpg

05 and 08 BG Pink First's and City's, the 08 First has since been replaced for a "pinker" one...

IMG_4877.jpg

05 Magenta Box and City, 08 BG Pink First and City, & 05 BG Pink First and City...

IMG_4921.jpg

My a photo from the original owner of what is now my new 08 BG Pink First...

5a51_3.jpg

My two favorite pink children...

IMG_1419.jpg

And last but not least, my favorite 05 BG Pink family portrait...

IMG_2762.jpg

Andy, I'm eating my heart out right now! Gosh, both the SGH & GGH look equally as fantastic on the 08 Petal Pink! Love your collection xo

Thank you Shea, ayla, Pinkboudoir, Nicole, PeachyO, Luva Pug, nycgr1, Grande Latte, dusty paws, moonstarr, purplewithenvy, pinkiestarlet, daphodill 84, jira, lorrmich, drati, Roka, Marie83, bellenuit, KayMomto3, aki_sato, e_pinpin, Leefi, LV&Lexus07, DonnaK483, addicted ali, robbins65, mintpearl, twochubbycheeks, chinkee21, glossie, Kiki98028, jo_ee, tofuchan:love:

Hope everyone have a great Valentine & happy long weekend

Sunny07, Congrats about RT Day, too bad my RT Day is not with me now. I left at my parent's house:Push:

Nanaz, thank you .. how are you sweetie? did you get your money back yet?
all the best to you dear.:flowers:

Slinks, I love your FBF 01 :girlsigh:... also one of my HG, congrats!!

Deane, you inspire me ;)

KDC, how are you girl? Thank you:heart::heart:

I love your collection especially the pinks. I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or not but your pink coin purses...are they exactly the same shade? The pink cp with the SGH looks a tad lighter than the pink GGH. Is this true irl or it's just the different GH throwing the color off and playing tricks with my eye. AHHHH I know I'm not that old yet hehe. I'm patiently waiting for a pink GGH day and pink SGH day is another choice I could get...that's why I'm asking. TIA.

Happy Valentine's Day :heart:

That's right , the BG pink with SGH has a lighter shade when compare to the one withh GGH
I have no idea why :shrugs: but I love them both :heart::heart:

Kudos to you for falling in love with Balenciaga's pinks! I have always been a pink lover, so I knew my first Bbag had to be 05 BG Pink when I went on the hunt in August of 06! I am way overdue for new family pictures, ugh! Thank you for sharing photos of your gorgeous Bbag family! Here are some of my favorite pink pictures from my collection.

08 and 05 BG Pink City's...

IMG_4855.jpg

05 and 08 BG Pink First's and City's, the 08 First has since been replaced for a "pinker" one...

IMG_4877.jpg

05 Magenta Box and City, 08 BG Pink First and City, & 05 BG Pink First and City...

IMG_4921.jpg

My a photo from the original owner of what is now my new 08 BG Pink First...

5a51_3.jpg

My two favorite pink children...

IMG_1419.jpg

And last but not least, my favorite 05 BG Pink family portrait...

IMG_2762.jpg

Those are lovely bag straps. Where can I find nice ones like those you have?:P

Andy, belated Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you for all of your beautiful photos. As I have said in other threads, I adore posters who put in photos where you can compare colors. They are invaluable as far as a resource tool, and the photos are always "droolworthy." :drool: I love your Balenciaga collection, and I adore your red photo. The Chloes mixed in with the Balenciagas - just yummy! I think I'm going to use your red photo as my background screen for a little while!!! You don't mind, do you???? Hugs, K